Keeping you Safe and Smiling!
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome you back to our course and take you on an amazing adventure. Your safety will always come first, so as part of our reopening we’ve implemented the following to keep you and our employees safe:
• Tour guides will wear masks. You may wear a mask on tour but are not required
• Hand sanitizer will be readily available before, during and after your tour
• All equipment will be sanitized between every tour
• Social distancing will be observed as much as physically possible during your tour
• Easy Online tickets and reservations reduce the need for contact and lines at checkin
Cancellation and Rebooking
We want you to feel confident and secure booking a tour with us. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel more than 24 hours in advance you can either re-schedule your tour or receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 24 hours of a booked adventure time will not be eligible for a refund.
If you feel ill before your tour, please do not come to your tour time. Please call us, regardless of the amount of time before your tour, and you will receive a full refund. Your safety and health, along with the safety and health of our other guests and staff is of the greatest importance.
We look forward to seeing you soon and taking you soaring above the Smokies!
Dubby’s has been the #1 provider of fun and excitement in the Pigeon Forge area for over 25 years! We offer activities for all ages, always with a commitment to ensuring our guests leave with a smile. Whether you want a relaxing horseback ride or a thrilling zip 500 feet in the air, we have something for everyone. We look forward to bringing you the fun on your trip to Pigeon Forge.